€549,080 Mountain village house Alpe d'Huez
- Your Agent
- Victoria Blacker - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Alpe d'Huez Grand Rousses
- Ski Resort
- Alpe d'Huez
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 6 / 4
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 4717 / 211
Beautiful six bedroom house with private parking, large garden, incredible mountain views and only 10km from the mountain resort of Alpe d’Huez
- 10 minutes drive to ski resort
- Balcony, terrace or garden providing an area large enough for dining.
Once an old ruin farmhouse, converted into a beautiful six bedroom house, while conserving a lot of the original stone and wooden features, only adding to its charm and quaintness. Located 4 km from Maronne lift station, connecting you to the ski resort of Alpe d’huez. Set on a popular walking trail of the area, this property has been used as a successful Gite and guesthouse, attracting guests all year round.
This stunning property (130m² Habitable space) is set at the end of the charming village or Armentier, La Garde. A rare find to this area and in such close proximity to Alpe d’Huez, this property creates a feeling of peace, in its natural mountain surroundings. The large garden, the smell of flowers in summer bloom, noises only from the birds and the leaves blowing in the wind, a therapeutic escape from the hustle and bustle of a touristic Ski resort. The house is set on plot of land, 4717m². This property consists of;
• Six bedrooms; 3 ensuite; 1 with its own balcony
• 3 WC
• 3 Fireplace, (1 in the Gite, 2 in the Mainhouse)
• Private parking 4/5 places
• 4 outhouses (23m², 14m², 9m²and 9m²); with electricity connection
• Large garden with magnificent mountainous view (4533m²).
• Four water outlets throughout the large garden.
Alpe d'Huez Grand Rousses Ski Area
Situated only 1 hr 20 from its nearest airport, Grenoble St Geoirs, Alpe D'Huez has been appropriately named Isle de Soleil... The Island in the Sun.
This purpose built resort is home to 250 kms of piste and plays host to the Tour de France cycle race as well as the famous Mega Avalanche downhill mountain bike race. Being perched at 1800 m altitude its snow record is impeccable as its pistes rise up to a formidable 3300m on the summit of Pic Blanc.
It is certainly a very practical winter resort as its' centrally located leisure facilities and its cross town lifts make everywhere easily accessible.
Alpe d'Huez Ski Resort
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES