€1,340,000 Ski Chalet Alpe d'Huez
- Your Agent
- Victoria Blacker - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Alpe d'Huez Grand Rousses
- Ski Resort
- Alpe d'Huez
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 3 / 2
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 65 / 180
Chalet situated in the quaint Old town of Alpe d’Huez, with terrace, balcony and garden. Three bedrooms, with great renovation potential to make it six bedrooms with off road parking
- In ski resort
- Walk out of your door and at a reasonable pace you'll be at your ski lift in 5mins or less.
- Mountain views.
- Small lockable storage area where you can stash your skis and boards.
- Walking distance to restaurant.
- Walking distance to bar.
The first floor is an already established 4 bedroom duplex Chalet apartment (2 bedrooms in the mezzanine <180cm). Currently commercial space, the ground floor of this property has the potential to be converted into a large 2 bedroom Chalet apartment with Spa and ski locker. Architect designs have already been completed to include onsite parking for both properties. The Chalet is located in the heart of the Old town of Alpe d’Huez, 30m from the piste. The chalet is ideally located next to traditional mountain restaurants, a small supermarket, and across the road from the tourist and liftpass office, an excellent location.
The Chalet consists of:
Upper floor, Duplex Chalet apartment approx 80m²
• 4 bedrooms (2 bedrooms in the mezzanine <180cm)
• Large dining and living area with open plan kitchen and balcony
• Separate toilet Ground floor, large commercial space, 100m²:
• Fully equipped professional kitchen and storage room
• Large terrace, 60m²
• Large restaurant area, approximately 50 covers.
This area has great potential to be converted into a large 2 bedroom Chalet apartment with Spa and Ski locker.
The Architect designs have already been completed and these also include off road private parking for the two apartments.
Alpe d'Huez Grand Rousses Ski Area
Situated only 1 hr 20 from its nearest airport, Grenoble St Geoirs, Alpe D'Huez has been appropriately named Isle de Soleil... The Island in the Sun.
This purpose built resort is home to 250 kms of piste and plays host to the Tour de France cycle race as well as the famous Mega Avalanche downhill mountain bike race. Being perched at 1800 m altitude its snow record is impeccable as its pistes rise up to a formidable 3300m on the summit of Pic Blanc.
It is certainly a very practical winter resort as its' centrally located leisure facilities and its cross town lifts make everywhere easily accessible.
Alpe d'Huez Ski Resort
DPE : We are in the process of updating all DPE test.