€1,560,000 Ski Chalet Les Carroz
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Your Agent
- Emily Jones - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Le Grand Massif
- Ski Resort
- Les Carroz
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 5 / 3
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 1100 / 360
Exceptional recently constructed 5-bedroom chalet for sale in quiet location in Les Carroz, with high end interior finish throughout, a wealth of amenities and excellent holiday rental potential. Exclusive to the Leggett Immobilier website, don't miss the
- In ski resort
- Spa / wellness area - full details in the property description.
- Mountain views.
- Within 5 minutes walk to ski bus
- Balcony, terrace or garden.
This beautiful chalet was constructed by the owners, who live in it as their primary residence, so it has all the comforts of a family home. The chalet is also rented out from time to time for week-long holiday lets and receives excellent feedback from guests. Located in the peaceful hamlet of Le Lays, the supermarket and ski bus stop are directly in front of the chalet, and the centre of Les Carroz is 1000m up the road (around 10 minutes on foot). All rooms are light, airy and spacious with plenty of storage in the bedrooms, and touches such as the remote controlled terrace revealing a hot tub underneath make this property a must-see!
The chalet comprises:
- Spacious garage with storage space (another separate double garage is next to the main property), laundry room, office (could serve as 6th bedroom), professionally equipped open kitchen, games area with pool table, dining area, lounge with fireplace, outdoor terrace with dining area and hot tub, master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom (dual sinks, bath, shower and WC), double bedroom with separate bathroom and WC.
- Twin bedroom, double bedroom, separate WC, separate bathroom with bath, large childrens' bedroom with double bed, large single and standard single beds There is also a large basement below the chalet with plenty of storage space and the possibility to convert into a wine cellar / games room / gym. There is a natural water source beneath the chalet which is used to fill the hot tub and could be made into a feature within the basement Les Carroz is a charming French village - turned ski resort.
Situated right at the heart of the Grand Massif ski area, it is a great starting point for exploring. In summer the village is a popular family destination, with plenty of varied activities on offer such as hiking, mountain biking, or simply relaxing at the swimming pool and spa in the centre of town.
Le Grand Massif Ski Area
The Grand Massif ski region incorporates the ski resorts of Morillon, Samoeons, Flaine, Clusaz, Sixt and Les Carroz.
The Samoëns ski area offers a varied playground accessible to all. For expert skiers there are black and red pistes at the top of the resort and a vast off-piste area to indulge your enthusiasm. Beginners will improve on the lower, more gentle blue and green slopes which were entirely re-designed in 2003. Small children are welcomed at the children's ski area (jardin d´enfants) at the top of the Grand Massif Express cable car.
At 2 500 m, the summit of the Grandes Platières... A breathtakingly beautiful landscape. Mont Blanc seems to be just a couple of steps away, so impressive is its presence. The Désert de Platé, a vast snowy territory with a unique geological curiosity; a genuine stone glacier over 40 million years old!
Flaine offers wide open spaces with 140 km of pistes of all levels, marked and made safe. Just a few oases where you can eat and drink punctuate the landscape which is otherwise an untouched natural space.
Morillon is the perfect place to enjoy relaxed snowsports with the whole family, in welcoming and authentic natural surroundings. Among the 72 pistes of the Grand Massif, Marvel, the beautiful green run is a must for those who wish to combine the pleasure of skiing with the discovery of local fauna, as explained on the information boards along the edge of the piste. It even has a local hero… Did you know that Morillon is the home of Antoine Dénériaz, the 2006 Olympic downhill champion ?
Les Carroz Ski Resort
Les Carroz set at 1150m is a brilliant gateway into the Grand Massif ski region with 265kms of slopes, ranging from breezy wide open ones to technical and challenging ones. The area is exhilarating with spectacular scenery over the Mont Blanc region.
The village has a good choice of shops and restaurants, a heated outdoor pool (new for 2012), an 18 hole golf course and slightly further afield the Giffre gorge and river host to white water rafting, canyoning, kayaking and rock climbing. Also on the doorstep for the warmer months, there is also hangliding, parapenting, mountain biking down mountain trails and if you’re looking for a little lower key, there is the nearby lake and pool for bathing and swimming.
Other highlights include the ever-changing waterfall of Rouget, the Botanical Gardens in Samoens and the stunning Sixt Fer a Cheval National Park. Les Carroz is on the rise with projects in the pipeline and won’t be too long before this Savoyarde village becomes an unguarded secret.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES