€80,000 Mountain village house La Sambuy - Pays de Faverges
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Your Agent
- Max Ashton - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Massif des Bauges
- Ski Resort
- La Sambuy - Pays de Faverges
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 1 / 1
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 250 / 140
Old forge village house for sale in the heart of the Massif des Bauges national park near Annecy. 140m2 Renovation project located in the old centre of Le Chatelard a short walk to restaurants and shops, close to local skiing at Aillon Margeriaz. 50 MBPS
- 15 minutes drive to ski resort
- Walking distance to restaurant.
- Walking distance to bar.
Located conveniently close to the centre of the village the house is currently connected to its neighbour as a single property. Previously the village forge the garage entrance still has the forge and chimney in place which could be transformed into a double height industrial style loft. The top floor has a completely habitable bedroom. Great restaurants, shops and supermarket on the doorstep all wrapped up in the perfect year-round destination to enjoy the mountains and lakes of this beautiful parc naturel régional de France. Perfectly located 1 hour from Geneva airport between Annecy, Aix-les-Bains, Chambery and Albertville
• Garage/Forge with industrial mezzanine office
• Rear storage room
• Mezzanine office overlooking the forge entrance
• Rear workshop with access to the garden
• Bedroom – 20 m2
• WC with connections in place for a bathroom/shower room
• Open plan store room with access to the garden
• Attic roof space - Perfect to convert requiring floor joists as currently open to the store room below.
Massif des Bauges Ski Area
La Sambuy - Pays de Faverges Ski Resort
Tucked away in the glorious Massif les Bauges is the little known ski resort of La Samby with its 4 lifts and 9 pistes. This is as cute and charming as they come.
It is completely aimed at families, under 6 years and you go on the lifts for free. Although the terrain is limited for intermediates and advanced skiers - hang on - there is a bumps run and more advanced skiers will have some fun here.
On the mountain there are two restaurants providing sensibly priced fare. The surroundings are beautiful and this is a gentle, calm and friendly introduction to skiing.
This is a very French resort so don’t expect to hear any English voices here, but perhaps that’s part of its appeal.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".