€521,000 Ski Apartment Morillon
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Jill Steward - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Le Grand Massif
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 3 / 3
- Hab M2
Stunning, large 3 bedroom ski in/ski out top floor apartment with pool access for sale in Morillon, Les Esserts. Rare opportunity in this ski station to buy such a property for easy access to the Grand Massif ski area. Don’t miss the 360° views of the
- In ski resort
- Under 200m from the nearest ski lift
- Mountain views.
- Balcony, terrace or garden.
With commanding views from the large south-facing balcony over the ski station at Les Esserts at Morillon 1100, the location is fabulous. Whether it’s for your own personal use, or to rent out for holiday lets, this luxury 3 bedroom apartment is perfect. The apartment is very spacious with high roof space in the main living areas. It also has lots of extra floorspace under the eaves which can be used for additional bedroom space – ideal for large family groups. (See the floor plans for more details). The apartment is in excellent condition with beautiful architectural features throughout. The ski lifts are a stone’s throw away from the apartment and take you up to the top of the Morillon ski area. From there, you can ski back down to resort or head off and access the rest of the Grand Massif and its 265 km of pistes.
Total surface area: 126m2 - Made up of:
Official floorspace: 71.32 m2
Surface area with height between 1 metre and 1.8 metres: 28 m2 Surface area with height under 1 metre: 24 m2
Balcony: 19.2 m2
What’s nearby? Morillon village and leisure space at Lac Bleu (10 minutes drive) The pretty medieval village of Samoëns (15 minutes) Geneva (1 hour) Annecy (1 hour)
The apartment consists of:
• Entrance hallway
• Large living room
• Modern fitted kitchen and dining area
• 3 double bedrooms (2 of which are ensuite), all of which have alcoves with extra sleeping space. 1 bedroom overlooks the ski station, the other two have large velux windows.
• Family bathroom and separate WC
• Large south-facing balcony
• Access to residents pool
• Elevator access
As you enter the apartment, two of the double bedrooms are immediately accessible from the entrance hallway – one of which looks out over the ski station. The kitchen/dining area is located at one end of a corridor that’s adjacent to the large balcony. Along the corridor you’ll find the living room and third double bedroom. This bedroom has a separate sleeping area, tucked away under the eaves! The building is managed by a local property management company.
• The ski resort Morillon 1100 has several restaurants and bars to choose from and sits above the village of Morillon. It's accessed by road or gondola from the lower village. The pretty ski station, surrounded by pine forest, is part of the famous Grand Massif ski area with its 265km of pistes. The ski area consists of Flaine, Les Carroz, Samoëns, Morillon and Sixt Fer à Cheval. With a high point of 2500 metres, mostly north-facing slopes, and close proximity to Mt Blanc and the microclimate it generates, this is one of France’s most snow-sure ski areas. All the slopes at Morillon are north-facing so they keep their snow well. The resort is excellent for beginners with long, confidence building easy blue and green runs. The more advanced skier can benefit from direct access to the whole of the varied Grand Massif. It’s also possible to ski down to Morillon village when conditions are favourable. In summer, the lifts open to allow bikers and walkers access to the mountains. There are also a range of activities on offer throughout the summer. The whole of the Vallée du Giffre is just as popular in summer as it is in winter. Please see the Morillon tourist website for more details. Construction date 2005
Le Grand Massif Ski Area
The Grand Massif ski region incorporates the ski resorts of Morillon, Samoeons, Flaine, Clusaz, Sixt and Les Carroz.
The Samoëns ski area offers a varied playground accessible to all. For expert skiers there are black and red pistes at the top of the resort and a vast off-piste area to indulge your enthusiasm. Beginners will improve on the lower, more gentle blue and green slopes which were entirely re-designed in 2003. Small children are welcomed at the children's ski area (jardin d´enfants) at the top of the Grand Massif Express cable car.
At 2 500 m, the summit of the Grandes Platières... A breathtakingly beautiful landscape. Mont Blanc seems to be just a couple of steps away, so impressive is its presence. The Désert de Platé, a vast snowy territory with a unique geological curiosity; a genuine stone glacier over 40 million years old!
Flaine offers wide open spaces with 140 km of pistes of all levels, marked and made safe. Just a few oases where you can eat and drink punctuate the landscape which is otherwise an untouched natural space.
Morillon is the perfect place to enjoy relaxed snowsports with the whole family, in welcoming and authentic natural surroundings. Among the 72 pistes of the Grand Massif, Marvel, the beautiful green run is a must for those who wish to combine the pleasure of skiing with the discovery of local fauna, as explained on the information boards along the edge of the piste. It even has a local hero… Did you know that Morillon is the home of Antoine Dénériaz, the 2006 Olympic downhill champion ?
Morillon Ski Resort
The unspoilt and picturesque village of Morillon nestles in the Giffre Valley, close to the beautiful, historic town of Samoëns, in the centre of the Grand Massif ski area.
There is plenty to do all year round in this region with its stunning scenery, trails for biking, hiking and riding. The extensive Grand Massif where the high altitudes of the Flaine bowl provide guaranteed great conditions both early winter and spring.The skiable domain of the Grand massif is 265 km long served by 73 ski-lifts, high-tech equipments, a real skiing access to Flaine, Samoëns, Les Carroz and Sixt.
The village has several bars and restaurants plus ski hire available. The village is a short drive away or a 15 minute walk. The international airport at Geneva is just 45 minutes away by car with good local road links.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES