€7,500,000 Ski Chalet Megeve
- Virtual Tour
- Click here for virtual tour
- Click here for floorplans
- Your Agent
- Andrew Morgan - View Portfolio
- Contact Tel
- 08700 11 51 51 (UK only) 00 33 553 608 488 (Other)
- Contact Email
- Ask us any question about this property
- Ski Area
- Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc
- Ski Resort
- Price / Ref
agency fees to be paid by the seller
- Beds / Bath
- 5 / 4
- Land M2 / Hab M2
- 3900 / 500
Stunning, luxury ski chalet for sale in Megeve. Set in a secluded position between the town and the Mont d'Arbois ski area in private grounds of 3900m2. Exclusive to the Leggett website, don’t miss the 360° virtual tours and 3D floor plans.
- In ski resort
- Spa / wellness area - full details in the property description.
- Outstanding 180+ views.
- Garage or covered parking.
- Balcony, terrace or garden.
This 5 bed room chalet offers a very spacious 500m2 of accommodation and a very private location whilst easily accessible to the centre of Megeve and to the Domaine Evasion ski area , the 3rd largest in France with 445 km of piste for all levels Set in very peaceful grounds and with stunning views the chalet offers peace and quite with relaxed living . Set over 4 floors the chalet is accessed by the private driveway and cannot be seen from the road at all.
- large entrance hall with staircase leading to the first floor living area:
- Large double height living room and huge picture windows and comprised of
- lounge with fireplace
- dining area with stunning views
- full width south facing balcony
- large west facing terrace
- fully equipped semi professional kitchen with double ovens and a professional pizza oven
- separate lounge with television and reading area
- 3 large en suite bedrooms all with balcony terrace level
- a large family suite with outdoor space on the terrace
- double bedroom
- lounge area
- kitchen area
- spacious bathroom with roll top bath and a walk-in shower
- a magnificent wine cellar is also hidden away on this level. Sold without the stock!
- a additional bedroom is located between these floors along with a shower room and boiler room with central heating boiler and heat pumps
On the garden level itself is a spacious wellness area with :
- Jacuzzi hottub
- sauna and steam room
- gym area with large doors giving direct access to the extensive grounds.
In the gardens there is a summer kitchen, barbecue area and bar and dining areas . Plans have been drawn for a swimming pool and for an elevator to serve all floors . A unique property that must be visite to be fully appreciated
Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc Ski Area
Megeve Ski Resort
Megève is the epitome of rustic chic, yes you heard it here first, and is heaven for skiers who like beautiful scenery and designer interiors alongside their skiing whilst having the possibility of being properly looked after in the quality establishments that are found in Megève.
With 4 and 5 star hotels, beautifully built chalets and wonderful restaurants both on and off the mountain, it sets the scene for those who really appreciate the finer things in life. Megève's attracts plenty of 'beautiful people' with their fur coats and happy wallets - happily, you don't need either to enjoy it.
Quiet streets wrap around the quaintest town square you’ll ever see and it all oozes French charm. There is a marked predominance of upmarket clothes shops and restaurants.
Although it might be a little quiet at times, there’s a wealth of events and activities to keep visitors happy, relax and enjoy. Megève’s proximity to Geneva airport, just over an hour, makes it very convenient and suggests that you might meet a lot of holidaying Europeans throughout the season but in fact during the week the resort is fairly quiet as many use the resort over the weekends, and it scores highly as a long weekend ski destination whilst leaving the slopes clearer for those who book in for the week.
The Megève ski area boasts 300 kilometres of marked trails, served by 81 linking lifts offering extensive terrain for all levels of skier. The resort is served by a modern, high-speed lift system that ensures a quick ride to the top. With an average of 200cm of snow falling every year, the trails are well covered. On the occasion when Mother Nature doesn’t provide enough snow, there are more than 175 snow cannons to make extra. Two snow parks and a half-pipe are available for those who like to perform tricks on their skis and snowboards. However due to its height and sunny slopes the season is shorter than many higher resorts.
It would be very hard to get bored in Megève as the area it covers is enormous, stretching from St Nicolas de Véroce to the small village of La Giettaz. There are also a lot of off-piste possibilities and plenty of powder fields back to the spreading village. Since opening in 1913, the resort has played its part in the development of the sport of skiing and regularly hosts World Cup races, one of the things that first attracted the jet set here.
It is a beautiful place all year round, very lush and green and offers an active summer season as well. The mountain restaurants are such that rushed lunches are rare, you’ll want to take your time and savour the produce and the restaurants which serve snow lovers during the winter become havens for those long relaxed, sunny lunches that we all love in France.
Diagnostic de Performance Energétique
Gaz à effet de serre
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES